어서 오세요 **ASIAK-POP-BOLIVIA** LO MEJOR EN MUSICA COREANA,VISITANOS

lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

** Yunho** Popteen April Issue Interview with Yunho





english

The miracle of them meeting!
Marimo’s miracle “Oh my god! I met Yunho!”

Even though I’m nervous I’m going to try my best!


M: I’m a model in this magazine “POPTEEN” and my name is Marimo! oh my god oh my god, do you know Popteen?
Y: I read it before to buy my sister a present.
M: Wow-! are you okay with gal’s(gyaru)? (gyaru= younger group, whose seeming lack of interest in work or marriage and younger generations may consider it clichéd)
Y: Yes it’s okay

M: That’s hilarious! okay then, do you know the “Gal words” like “age” and “sage” (age= slang used by younger generation use when your excited) (sage= slang used by younger generations, use when you’re feeling blue/down)
Y: No…I don’t know
M: Then next time when your excited try using “really age!”

Y: I’ll try using it to the members first and if their reactions are good I’ll try to spread it *laughs*
M: What kind of fashion do you like for girls?
Y: Umm.. I like what you’re wearing.
M: Really! oh my god! oh my god! then what type of girls do you like?
Y: Someone bright and who will trust me.
M: If its “ora-ora”, “nyan-nyan”, or “ora-nyan” what are you? (ora-ora= tough,manly people use for guys & girls) (nyan-nyan= sweet,cute people use for both guys & girls) (ora-nyan= who are tough but can be cute)
Y: Eh..? O…Oranyan?
M: I think you’re “ora-ora” outside and at your house you’re “nyan-nyan” which makes you a “ora-nyan”
Y: Ohh, bingo then!
M: Wow! I got it right!

Y: When im with alot of my friends im the leader type and “ora-ora” but when im alone with my girlfriend im more “nyan-nya”
M: What word would make you happy?
Y: Hmm.. “I’m happy”? when im with her and if she said she was happy I think it’ll make my heart skip a beat.
M: I’m happy now! haha this is the happiest day of my life! Oh I’m going to korea next time, where were you born?
Y: It’s this place called “Gwangju”. Its like Japan’s Nagoya. There are a lot of guys who are manly.
M: Like Kyushu-danji? (Kyushu-danji= guys who are born in Kyushu part of Japan, they are known to be strong and has the image of a heavy drinker) Im was born at Chiba and we’re famous for peanuts and watermelons…
Y: My hometown is famous for watermelons too
M: Wow! what a coincidence! What kind of a guy were you as a high school student?

Y: I was bright and loved sports. I was like an athlete. Right now I’m a senior at college and I’m studying now to go to graduate school.
M: Wow! What do you do on your days off?
Y: I go to the movie theater, I travel with my friends and take pictures.
M: What are you interested in right now?
Y: Snowboard. I go snowboarding a lot
M: Right now I’m actually studying Korean and I was planning to introduce myself in korean but I was so nervous I forgot!
Y: What do you know ?
M: Yunho Oppa
Y: It feels nice to be called that
M: Lastly, is there a message for the readers of Popteen?
Y: Spring is a new start. everyone should plan something to do and do it! and when you know it you’ll probably be a better woman. I’ll be cheering for you Marimo-san.
M: When I was going through tough times, I always listened to Tohoshinki’s songs and got power. And when I see you I get power too. I think thats how everyone feels.
Y: That really made me happy!
M: Thank you so much! My hands are sweating, my hands are sweating! It’s so hot!






traduccion:spanish

El milagro de ellos de conocerse!
El milagro de Marino “Oh my god!
Conoci a Yunho!”
Olvide decirle que lo amo!>

Apesar de estar nerviosa , yo voy a intentar de hacer lo mejor

Marino: Soy una modela en esta revista “POPTEEN” y mi nombre es Marimo! Oh dios mió, o dios mi tu lees Popteen?
Yunho: Lo e leído en el pasado para regalárselo a mi hermana.
Marino: Wow-! puedes con gyaru GAL (gyaru= grupo joven, que tiene falta de interes en el trabajo y martimonio, generacion jocven que lo considera cliche)
Yunho: Si esta bien
Marino: Eso es divertido! Ok entonces conoces las palabras “Gal” como “age” y “sage” (age= palabra usada por los jóvenes cuando están emocionados) (sage= palabra usada por los jóvenes cuando están deprimidos)
Yunho: No…no las conozco
Marino: La próxima vez que estas muy emocionado di “age!”
Yunho: La intentare con los otros miembros primero, si la reacción es buena la seguir usando *ríe*

Marino: Que estilo te gusta en una chica?
Yungo: Umm.. Me gusta lo que estas usando.
Marino: Enserio! oh my god! oh my god! Entonces que clase de chica te gusta?
Yunho: Alguien que sea alegre y que confié en mi.
Marino: Si es “ora-ora”, “nyan-nyan”, o “ora-nyan” que eres tu? (ora-ora= varonil) (nyan-nyan= lindo, dulce) (ora-nyan= quienes son varoniles pero lindos)
Yunho: Eh..? O…Oranyan?
Marino: Creo que eres “ora-ora” por fuera pero por dentro eres “nyan-nyan” lo que te hace un “ora-nyan”
Yunho: Ohh, bingo entonces!
Marino: Wow! Estoy en lo corecto!
Yunho: Cuando estoy con todos mis amigos soy el líder tipo “ora-ora” pero cuando estoy con mi novia soy mas “nyan-nya”
Marino: Que palabra te haría feliz?
Yunho: Hmm.. “Soy feliz”? si estoy con ella y ella me dice que es feliz creo que mi corazón se aceleraría.
Marino: Yo estoy feliz ahora! haha este es el día mas feliz de mi vida! Oh voy a ir a Corea! Donde naciste?
Yunho: Un lugar llamado “Gwangju”. Es como el Nagoya de Japon. Hay muchos chicos varoniles alli.
M: Como Kyushu-danji? (Kyushu-danji= chicos nacidos en Kyushu, Japón ellos son conocidos por ser fuertes y tener la imagen de bebedores) Yo nací en Chiba y somos famosos por el cacahuate y las sandias.…


Yundo: El mió también es famoso por sus sandias
Marino: Wow! Que coincidencia! Que clase de estudiante de secundaria eras?
Yunho: Brillante y amaba los deportes. Era un atleta. Ahora estoy en la universidad
Marino: Wow! Que haces en tus días libres?
Yunho: Voy al cine, viajo con mis amigos y tomo fotografías.
Marino: Que ete interesa en estos momentos?
Yunho: Snowboard. Hago mucho snowboarding
Marino: Yo estoy estudiando coreano, planeaba presentarme en coreano pero estaba tan nerviosa que se me olvido!
Yunho: Que sabes ?
M: Yunho Oppa
Yunho: Se siente bien que te llamen así
Marino: para terminar un mensaje para los lectores de Popteen?
Yunho: La primeravera es un nuevoo comienzo. Todos deberian de planear que hacer y hacerlo! Y antes de saberlo serás una mejor mujer. Te estaré apoyando Marimo-san.
Marino: Cuando estaba pasando por momentos difíciles, escuche canciones de Tohoshinki y me dieron poder. Cuando te veo también siento poder. Creo que así es como todos se sienten.
Yunhi: Eso me hizo muy feliz!
Marino: Muchas gracias! Me sudan las manos, hace mucha calor!

source: Popteen April Issue
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun+ asiak-pop



No hay comentarios.: